13 mars 2007

mental age 3

and then i fought with Baby last night...
one of these figths when you know you should just stop, and you know you are being all stupid, and yet for some reason you just hear yourself not shuting up. and you hate yourself. totally. it's like being a tired kid...you cant stop even tho you wanna, so much...
and I really hate fighting. and with her..I don't ever wanna...I mean - I just think of her, and I wanna bring down the stars, make her smile and feed her ice cream...
I should have a license to use the phone.
something that told me "no, you can't you are over-tired and stressed and you will not be good at this tonight"...
at times like these it is extra hard being far away.
'coz I really just wanna sit her down on my bed, look into her eyes, say "I'm sorry-sorry" and hug her tight until it all goes away..

3 Comments:

Blogger jencupcake said...

*looks sad into your eyes.......

i hope it will never ever happen again!!!! :(

8:06 fm  
Anonymous Anonym said...

jag hatar de där tillfällena. ändå kan jag inte sluta.

9:01 em  
Blogger johanna said...

Samma här, känner verkligen igen mig! En klok röst ropar förgäves från mitt inre att hålla käften, men käften bara går och går... Usch...

10:07 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se Gaybloggar.se