25 januari 2007

when you accidently hurt the one you love...

When you accidently hurt the one you love, the one you want to hurt the very least in the whole wide world. The one you want to bring the stars down for, the one you want to do everything you possibly can do to put a smile on that persons face that will stay there for ever and ever.
The one you want to share everything with, show all the special places and moments to, bring her all that gives you beauty and joy in your life so that she will feel it too...
When you accidently hurt that person... the world feels as if it would end.
The world is spinning..You don't even know how to keep on breathing.

You don't understand yourself, how you can let yourself hide your feelings, even the tiniest bit, behind stupid words, using humor to protect yourself from being vulnerable. When you have never been as vulnerable with anybody before, as you are now. And wanting to stay this true and real forever.
How can I want to hide behind small words and silly jokes, when all I really want is to climb the highest place in the city, singing it out to any one that passes by, that I have found someone that makes my world go round and my heart dance?
I want to invent more words only so I can try to tell you how much I acctually care about you.

Yes, everyone knows diaries are just full of crap.
This is my new one.
The one that I will fill up with truth and feelings, no matter how scary it can be.

I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am that I found you, or that you found me...
How much joy you bring into my life, and how much I want to make every day of yours sparkle...

Jenny - I love you.
I want you to know
And I want the world to know.
I wanna be your Smurf, will you be my Baby?


4 Comments:

Blogger jencupcake said...

yes - my beloved smurf - i wanna be your baby!

2:12 em  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Din bloggtjossan var ur funktion häromdagen. Men nu är jag här! :)
Du verkar kär! :D Hur blev det med London? Du måste ju uppdatera med sån information! ;)
Slutkommentarerna var det ja... *ehh* För det mesta så handlar det om en otroligt söt tjej som är en väldigt god vän till mig. Någon gån har det handlat om mitt ex. Men ja, mest handlar det väl om min vän tror ja... :)
Ha en super fin dag! :)

4:10 em  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Va gulligt!
Jag har också varit där. Man kan inte tänka att det finns någon mer i HELA VÄRLDEN som känner samma lycka, och så märker man att de flesta har varit där i alla fall.
Njut, njut, njut så länge det varar!
Puss på er.

10:04 em  
Blogger Mio said...

fröken t:
oh, jag tror jag menade din söta vän isf, tänkte på de där drömmande kommentarerna..
och jooo, hihi, jag är lär ja..och säher man hihi är man absolut kär ;P
london vet jag inget om, men less than 3 weeks to germany nu...whoa...

anonymous:
tack tack :) i will, we will

oooch...
jencupcake: puss!

9:55 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se Gaybloggar.se