09 februari 2007

batman vs barbie....

"And then she’d say it’s ok I got lost on the way
But I’m a supergirl and supergirls don’t cry
And she’d say it’s allright I got home late last night
But I’m a supergirl and supergirls just fly
And then she’d say that nothing can go wrong.."
(reamonn - supergirl)

and I'm so scared of flying that I'm acctually crying haha...
like a baby.
and I wanna be all cool...
and I will use makeup as my secret weapon...coz if you have makeup on - you're not allowed to cry... (oh god...makeup as a secret weapon?? I sound like barbie!! eeww...)
easy as that...
'coz I'm a supergirl, and supergirl don't cry, supergirls just fly....
damnit!!

3 Comments:

Blogger jencupcake said...

oh my god......
that song is perfect for you!!!!

12:12 em  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Sluta fokusera på själva resan. Du måste arbeta med målbilden i stället:)

6:50 em  
Blogger ze7en said...

Japp se vad som vantar i andra anden istallet :) Det kommer bli bra!

12:20 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se Gaybloggar.se